Saastr Annual 2023
Application is open for the Saastr Annual 2023. Once a year, the top founders, VCs, and execs in SaaS get together to share their best practices and learnings. From the CEOs of Slack and Zoom to the founders of Datadog and Atlassian, to break-out leaders from Calendly to Flexport … everyone comes to SaaStr Annual. The 8th SaaStr Annual is the largest non-vendor SaaS gathering in the world, uniting the global B2B SaaS and Cloud community both online and off. The program wants to help everyone scale faster and with less stress and more success.
In 2023, over 10,000+ attendees including Founders, Senior Executives, and Cloud VCs will come together over three action-packed days of high-quality networking, learning from those who’ve done it, and of course, networking, happy hours, and plenty of fun.
They are hosting the 9th SaaStr Annual and bringing together the very best speakers, mentors, and experts for 3 days of learning, can’t-miss sessions, team training, networking, community building, and much more.
Come for the content:
- 50+ hours of actional content and tactical takeaways
- 300+ speakers from leading SaaS and Cloud companies
- No commercials, no boring product pitches. No fluff.
Stay for the networking:
- 1,000+ 1:1s via Braindate
- 100s of interactive, expert-led roundtables capped at 20 to ensure speaker & audience conversation
- Dozens of workshops: deep-dives from up & coming leaders in SaaS
Leave with funding:
- Get funded at SaaStr Annual through the yearly Meet a VC program
- Meet fellow founders and execs at your company stage
- New! Pitch your startup live at the new pitch stage
Fee information: Varies