The Balkathon Grant 2023 is a funding opportunity designed to support innovative and collaborative projects in the Balkans region. The Balkathon Funding Opportunities aims to promote regional cooperation, economic development, and social integration by providing financial assistance to initiatives that address critical challenges and opportunities in the Balkans.
- Balkathon 4.0 is open to teams composed of participants coming from Western Balkan economies.
- Teams are encouraged to include amongst their members qualified individuals, ICT companies, students, non-governmental organizations, educational institutions, start-up companies, etc.
- Balkathon invites interested young people, start-ups, entrepreneurs, students, digital innovation hubs, scientific parks, universities, SMEs, etc. from all Western Balkan economies.
The Balkathon Grant 2023 provides funding up to
- You get a two-day mentoring program with experienced experts.
- The award fund budget is 60.000 euros. Six winning teams will win 10.000 euro, per team.
- Opportunity to implement your idea in the Western Balkan region.
- Opportunity to present your solution at the high-level ICT event in the region “Western Balkan Digital Summit”
- Please read the Balkathon Guidelines here carefully in order to prepare all needed information and documents.