Genopole Call for Innovative Ideas
Genopole Call for Innovative Ideas aims to foster groundbreaking concepts that can transform the future of medicine and improve patient care. Genopole seeks to identify and support innovative ideas that hold the potential to address pressing medical challenges, enhance diagnostics and treatment methods, and revolutionize the healthcare industry.
To be eligible for Genopole Call for Innovative Ideas you must:
- You can apply to this call for applications solo OR as a team (max. 5), it’s up to you!
- The idea must be realistic, medically acceptable, and technically feasible. It relies on your experience and know-how. Go beyond the stage of simple intuition!
- All expenses contributing to the maturation of the idea and the implementation of the proof of concept are eligible, with the exception of the purchase of materials and equipment.
The winners benefit from:
- Financial support of up to €10,000 to establish a first proof of concept
- Individualized support from GIP Genopole (help in finding scientific, technological, and industrial partners within the cluster, support in building the roadmap and identifying service providers, etc.)
- Access to the Genopolitan network and technological platforms
Click here to apply.
For more information click here.