European Prize for Women Innovators 2023
European Prize for Women Innovators 2023 awards women from across the EU and countries associated with Horizon Europe, whose disruptive innovations are driving positive change for people and the planet. This bigger and bolder competition will reward an even wider community of women innovators, celebrating their achievements and giving them more opportunities.
The European Prize for Women Innovators 2023 is open to:
- Established in an EU Member State or Horizon Europe Associated Country
- Who has founded an innovative company registered at least 2 years before the call year
Those applying for the Rising Innovators category must be under 35. There is no age limit to apply for the Women Innovators or EIT Women Leadership Prize.
There are three prize categories:
- The Women Innovators Prize winner is awarded EUR 100 000, and two runners-up are awarded EUR 70 000 and EUR 50 000 respectively;
- The Rising Innovators prize winner is awarded EUR 50 000, and two runners-up are awarded EUR 30 000 and EUR 20 000 respectively;
- The EIT Women Leadership Award winner is awarded EUR 50 000, and two runners-up are awarded EUR 30 000 and EUR 20 000 respectively.
- Click here to apply for the EIT Women Leadership Award.
- Apply for the Rising Innovators Prize here.
- Apply for the Women Innovators Prize here.
For more information click here.