Antares REACH Grant Program
Application is open for the Antares REACH Grant Program. The Antares REACH Grant Program will provide $20,000 grants to small businesses, with an emphasis on businesses preparing for their next stage of growth; operated by historically underrepresented entrepreneurs; and providing important community services.
To be eligible, a business must:
- Be a for-profit business that is majority (51%) owned and/or operated by individuals who identify as New Majority (Women, People of Color, Military-affiliated, Persons with Disabilities, or LGBTQ+)
- Have less than $5 million USD in annual revenue
- Have a demonstrated need for support
- Have a strong plan for moving forward
- o be eligible to enter a business in the Program, you (“Officer”) must be all of the following as of the first day of the Program Period (defined below):
- an entrepreneur who is the leading executive (i.e. Founder and/or President, CEO, CFO, COO, or any such other similar title) of a business that meets the below business criteria;
- a legal resident of one of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico; and
- eighteen (18) years of age or older (19 in AL and NE).
- To be eligible to participate in the program, the business (“Entrant”) must meet all of the following criteria as of the first day of the Program Period:
- Be a for-profit business that is majority (51%) owned and/or operated by individuals who identify as New Majority (Womxn, People of color, Military-affiliated, Persons with disabilities, or LGBTQ+);
- Have less than $5M in gross annual revenue in 2021;
- Have an existing, viable product or service; and
- Have a demonstrated need for funding to support growth.
- The potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility by Sponsors, which may include completing associated documentation and providing supporting evidence, including (1) verifications of EIN/TIN and address, and (2) good standing with the applicable secretary of state in which the Entrant is formed/incorporated. In addition, Entrants may not be listed on the Office of Foreign Assets Control sanctions list.
- Any Entrants or Officers found to be on any of the following lists will not be eligible to participate in the Program or receive a grant: Foreign Sanction Evaders List, Denied Persons List, Excluded Parties List, Excluded Individuals and Entities List, Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations List, Politically Exposed People List, FBI Wanted List or Casino Banned Patron List.
- Grant Recipients will receive a $20,000 (USD) unrestricted grant to be used for the benefit of the Grant Recipient’s business.
- Grant Recipients will be eligible to receive an additional $5,000 (USD) unrestricted grant after completion of a post-grant report within six months following the initial grant payment.
- Failure to complete the post-grant report within the requested time period will not cause Grant Recipient to forfeit any portion of the $20,000. Similarly, Grant recipients shall not be entitled to the additional $5,000 unless they complete such post-grant report within the requested time period.
- Each Grant Recipient may receive recognition on the Hello Alice, GEN, and/or Antares Capital platforms.
- Each grant is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsors or Antares Capital.
- Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to substitute property of equal or greater value for any grant (or portion of a grant) that cannot be awarded.
- Each Grant Recipient is responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with grant acceptance and use not specified in these Official Rules.
- The Released Parties make no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any grant awarded in the Program.
Grant recipients will be eligible to receive an additional $5,000 unrestricted grant after completion of a post-grant report.
- To enter the Program, the Officer must clearly and concisely complete all sections of the online application, which consists of a series of questions about the Entrant and the Officer, by taking these steps: during the Program Period, (1) go to helloalice.com/partners/antares-capital; (2) create an account or log in if you already have an account; and, (3) complete and submit the application (“Entry”). The full list of Entry questions can be found in the application form at helloalice.com/partners/antares-capital.
- All entries must be received by 6:00 PM EST on July 15, 2022, to be eligible.
Limit: One Entry per Entrant and per Officer. Multiple entries received for any Entrant or Officer after the first entry received from that Entrant or Officer will be void.