Innovation is a new power in a changing market day by day. Disruption, flexibility, and the ability to learn fast are the new solutions for any company that wants to be relevant in the fashion market for the next years.
Startupbootcamp FashionTech Milan program seeks innovators, to support them and their startups with the FashionTech program in Milan. This is a 3-months long accelerator program where 10 selected startups will collaborate with 150+ mentors, partners, and investors to build world-class products, services, and business. Their ultimate goal is to become industry-leading FashionTech companies in the future. At the end of the program, all startups will pitch their innovative ideas in front of hundreds of investors, partners, and mentors on our grand finale: Demo Day.
To meet ambitious entrepreneurs from all over the world, CEO Alceo Rapagna and the Managing Directors Nazzareno Mengoni and Stefano Galassi of Startupbootcamp FashionTech Milan will run an International FastTrack Tour. This tour includes some of the most vibrant startup cities, like Amsterdam, London, New York, Berlin, Paris, Tel Aviv, Lisbon, Shanghai, and so on. In all these cities, Startupbootcamp will host a FastTrack event where local startups will be able to present their idea, receive one-on-one feedback, learn about the program, and network with fellow entrepreneurs from the local ecosystems.
- The program is on the hunt for determined startups in the FashionTech sector, who are looking to disrupt our world and make it ready for the next decades to come.
- 3-Month Program: An intense 3-month program designed to support entrepreneurs scale their industry-changing technology businesses
- Corporate Partners: Connections to the leading corporates in your industry for pilot projects, partnership opportunities, and as customers
- Tailored Mentorship: Over 100 carefully selected local mentors from the FashionTech industry who provide hands-on support and valuable introductions
- Living Expenses: €15K in cash per team to cover living expenses during the program
- Alumni Growth Program: Continued post-program support far after the 3-month program through annual alumni-only events, deals, and tailored introductions
- Investor Access: Meet most active VCs and Angel investors in your industry from around the world
- Masterclasses: Expert-led sessions covering all scaling fundamentals – from business model canvas, a lean methodology to fundraising
- Global Network: Unmatched access to a global network of mentors, corporate partners, industry experts, and alumni across 40+ countries
- Coworking Space: Free desks for your entire team in a dynamic co-working space for the duration of the 3-month program
- Perks & Discounts: More than €150K+ in exclusive partner deals from leading technology providers such as Amazon, HubSpot, SendGrid, and others
- Industry Events: Exclusive opportunities to take part in leading FashionTech and startup conferences and event
- Demo Day: A day to celebrate your achievements during the program with 400+ investors, corporates, mentors and press attendees
Key Focus Areas
- Sustainable fabric and garment production
- Smart materials
- Digitally driven manufacturing techniques
- Supply chain transparency and traceability
- Retail tech and commerce
- Customer experience and engagement
- Recycling, waste management, and circularity