Application is open for Events & Festivals Funding Opportunities. This funding opportunity is designed to provide financial support to eligible organizations to support the staging of events and festivals.
The Adelaide Economic Development Agency (AEDA), which is a subsidiary of the City of Adelaide (CoA), manages the Events and Festivals Sponsorship Program and Strategic Events Fund. Also, it funds local business including a mix of arts, culture, music, sport, and food and wine events. Moreover, these programs aim to offer monetary assistance to qualified organizations to help them organize events and festivals within the boundaries of the City of Adelaide.
Requests will be considered from:
- Not-for-profits including:
- Incorporated Associations
- Companies Limited by Guarantee
- Incorporated Aboriginal Associations
- Individuals, sole traders or commercial organizations/businesses.
- Events and festivals must be held within the City of Adelaide boundary
New events may receive up to $100,000 and expansion of existing event may receive up to $50,000 in funding.
Before commencing an application, you must:
- Read the Events and Festivals Sponsorship Program Application Guidelines in full to ensure your organisation and event/festival meet the eligibility criteria; and
- Contact the Event Sponsorship and Attraction Advisor, Paula Stankiewicz, via 08 8203 7318 to discuss the eligibility and suitability of your application.