The Ariob Incubator program aims to turn these tests into the most competitive Catalyst businesses in Africa. The Ariob incubator‘s goal is to help Project Catalyst businesses that are situated in Africa or focused on the African market flourish by utilizing the Cardano blockchain system. Following in the footsteps of Cardano’s agreement with the Ethiopian government to create a national database for student education records, this effort demonstrates IOHK’s dedication to using blockchain to address Africa’s development concerns.
Ariob Incubator program invites all the startups.
- Startup Diagnosis: Series of meetings and activities with startups to understand what is at the core of each organization. Breaking the business down into smaller pieces, while working with the whole team to make it better.
- Bootcamps: Tailored, practical, short, and intensive training courses.
- Strategy Sessions: A combination of scheduled and ad-hoc coaching, mentorship meetings, and tech auditing.
- Showcase and Investment Pitching Events where startups show their progress and pitch to investors.
- Finance and Investment: Consultancy on financial proposal development, investment cost breakdown, cost/benefit analysis, and more.
- Market and Management: Consultancy on marketing research and analysis, marketing strategy development, marketing management, and business management.
- Legal and Administrative services: Legal advisory on business license and registration, legal documentation, human resource management, and procurements procedures.